September 11, 2005

Ultimate (frisbee) championships; Saturday 10 September 2005

Update (15 Sep '05): Added a few more photos, mostly because Tonihi's hanging out to see more! Here y'go Tonihi—one specially for you.

The week from hell is going... well... it's going... I'll post some photos from Tuesday's yoga class soon; I've processed them, but it takes ages to upload them over my dialup connection, so they might appear in dribs and drabs.

Do feel free to add a comment (just click on "comments" at the bottom of the post).




Once again, this wasn't an official OutsideIn event, but most of the people in the Smoking Dragons team had participated in some of those events. Consequently, it was as much an opportunity for me to catch up with some of them (and meet new friends) as it was to enjoy testing my photo skills in the difficult lighting of the indoor arenas. I might put up a few more photos if I get the time, but this week is shaping up to be full-on. No rest for the wicked (but I didn't think I was that bad...)







2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks Pete, but...we want more ultimate photos >:-)

16 September, 2005 14:17  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK ... but you'll have to wait a wee while! Getting the files ready for the exhibition prints is top priority.

Pete

17 September, 2005 08:51  

Post a Comment

<< Home