The photos...
Greetings from the Pohangina Valley (that's it there, earlier in the year). I'm currently working through a backlog of photos—it's Sarah's fault; she's organised so many events I can hardly keep up! Each photo needs individual work; some are easy, others take longer. Moreover, I'm preparing different formats for each image: a small, low-resolution version (about 20–40 Kb) I can upload quickly to this website; a larger version which occupies most of a computer screen (about 150–200 Kb); and, for some photos, a file for printing 15x10 cm prints. The print files are tricky, because it's difficult to know what they'll look like without actually printing them, and the cost of doing test prints adds up quickly.I'm processing a day's worth of photos from the Kapiti Island trip and an evening's worth of photos from the first art class at the Maori Battalion hall (if you missed either, I strongly recommend you get to the next event. Just ask anyone who was at these...). I'll be adding photos to this blog regularly rather than waiting until I've processed all the images from an event. So, if you're interested, it'll pay to check often, as a few photos are likely to be added to old posts.
If you want a larger version of a photo (800 x 533 pixels, so it fits nicely in the middle of most screens), send me an email or ask me next time you see me. I can email one or two images, but if you want more, I'll have to burn a CD for you. I'm not offering files for printing until I've checked them; that will happen later. Be patient! And, of course, if you have any questions, just ask.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home